Discussion [POLL](Winner:Star India) Which is your favourite television network?

Which is your favourite television network?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graphics-wise Star is the best (but South and English channels don't have good graphics except NGC and Fox Life). Star has a big collection of sports rights which is unfortunately sidelined in favour of cricket. In OTT, on phones, Star has the most irritating policy where not only you can't watch live streaming channels in any other app (except HS) but you are not allowed to record your favourite show on HS.
Still I voted for Star. :tup:

Graphics-wise Star is the best (but South and English channels don't have good graphics except NGC and Fox Life). Star has a big collection of sports rights which is unfortunately sidelined in favour of cricket. In OTT, on phones, Star has the most irritating policy where not only you can't watch live streaming channels in any other app (except HS) but you are not allowed to record your favourite show on HS.
Still I voted for Star. :tup:
Same with me
I also like star contents

Nimki mukhiya
KHMP
And Radha krishn

That's by I voted to star

Same with me
I also like star contents

Nimki mukhiya
KHMP
And Radha krishn

That's by I voted to star
It was difficult for me to choose a network. All are very good (maybe Sun is less in the graphics department). Zee, Sony and Viacom also have a big footprint across the country. Zee especially has a dominance in nearly all the regional markets. But it should not have made all the South channels the same orange.

Last edited:
My vote is for Star India.Things I am impressed are they had comparatively good graphics packages,Stylish presence in Sports,brought ISL and Pro kabaddi made it hit,Strong presence in all India with variety of contents and movies(but its not only star) .Enthusiastic network than others-Bought IPL and BCCI for bigger sums.
Drawbacks-Missing music genre,Slowly losing regional entertainment to Zee.

According to me...
1. Star India
2. Sony Pictures Networks India
3. Zee Network
4. Sun TV Network
5. Others
6. Viacom 18

My vote is for Zee Network .
I mostly watch Zee Bangla, Zee 24 Ghanta. Zee Bangla Cinema
Except sports I never ever watch any thing on Star and Not even My family.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock