Poor quality of Ten Action & Ten Sports on D2H

I dont think so that these channels are in gud quality on Airtel.
Infact all Zee /TEN channels are struggling on ADTV.

i am also facing same problem of pixelation while watching wwe and other things on ten sports and rarely watch ten action
but since i have gold hd pack ten hd looks better than ten sports and ten action

dino29 said:
well i will tell u one thing when ten sports channel was owned by taj television then it had excellent picture quality but after zee took over then picture quality became pixellated even in my analogue cable which relays signals as it is run from broadcaster. zee then revamp[ed zee sports as ten action and also launched ten cricket, these chs are also run in poor quality by zee, i have seen this in cable too. so guys this is not a fault of videocon d2h, all videocon d2h can do is that like tata sky it can apply deblocking so that u do not see pixels and pixels get dissolved

I do not agree with you. No matter how much deblocking Tata Sky may apply, it cannot erase the amount of noise that is visible on these two channels on D2H. Have you seen the logos on these two channels on D2H.

Before you compare, let me assure you, these two channels look a million times better with Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV on the same LED - keeping all settings constant.

There is no getting away from the fact that D2H needs to sort this out at their end.

<h2>Its getting worse</h2>

The picture quality of ten sport and ten action is soooo low..Videocon people must do something for that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock