PQ of dish tv

Ghaju Rahul

Reaction score
Hey Is Picture Quality of Dish tv Bettar than videocon d2h????

Becoz Dish tv have a Bettar South Plan than D2h i hope!!!

Dishtv Sd and HD PQ and Audio Quality Best From D2H, I think it is Due To compression standards,
Example d2H using MPEG-4 can reduce their channel’s bit rate to 1.2 Mbps and broadcast nearly 40 channels On One TP . But a video compressed at a bitrate of 1.2 Mbps using MPEG-4 is not superior to the one compressed at 2 Mbps using MPEG-2. finally OLD is GOLD if No Space Problem like dishtv, dishtv using Three Satellite for Broadcasting its channel ...

Dish Tv have the best PQ on HD channels compare to any other DTH operator in India but Dish tvs only problem is the PQ and SQ on some SD channels like TEN sports is seriously horrible. But remember you can not Compare Videocon which is just using 1 satellite to broadcast its channels and where has Dish Tv is using 3 Satellites. So there is no question what so ever that Dish Tv channels will have far superior PQ compare to Videocon.

Ohk bro!!!
I askd becoz Previous PQ of Sundirect when i was using ws Horrible....
Bt d2h is way ahead in PQ when Compared with Sun direct....

Nw i got a Dish tv Stb so i am keen in using DISH TV.

Ghaju Rahul said:
bt Dish tv is Mpeg 2 on the other hand D2h is Mpeg 4 Dvbs2.

Forgot to mention Dish tv's main problem which is their STB. They rarely introduce a new setbox and there STBs are the worst STB not only in India but in the all world. There HD or SD setbox are the worse and cheap Chinese brand Setbox. But don't know why dish tv still didnt introduced any DVR Setbox and neither they have any plans to launch any new DVR Setbox may be in 2 or 3 years. So dont ask any question regarding Dish Tv's Setbox which were the worse and still are the worse and will remain the worse DTH when its comes to the setbox competition.

I am having Old Set top box 3 years back one!!!

I dnt Want any Pixel problems!!
As Sundirect had bt that Pixel problem ws not there in d2h...:D :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock