DDF Exclusive Prasar Bharati's reply to my questions asked through RTI

Prashant Shridhar

DD Free Dish Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
I had filled a RTI about addition of hd channels,expansion of dd freedish and additional tp of gsat15 and I have got this reply so neither expect DD Sports HD in near future nor new dtt facilities in new cities....You can also try with new question...

4sX6TOE.jpg

In respect of DTT, Prasar Bharati is exiting the service. They have shut down the transmission in most of the existing cities. I think only in Delhi NCR it is available.

I had filled a RTI about addition of hd channels,expansion of dd freedish and additional tp of gsat15 and I have got this reply so neither expect DD Sports HD in near future nor new dtt facilities in new cities....You can also try with new question...

4sX6TOE.jpg
Bro plz ask via rti any separate bucket or tp for south india languages channels on dd freedish

In respect of DTT, Prasar Bharati is exiting the service. They have shut down the transmission in most of the existing cities. I think only in Delhi NCR it is available.
Can we have final confirmation that DTT is closed completely in India?

Can we have final confirmation that DTT is closed completely in India?
Only Prasar Bharati knows. They have not officially announced the closure of DTT service. On the other hand DTT section in Prasar Bharati website still exists.

Only Prasar Bharati knows. They have not officially announced the closure of DTT service. On the other hand DTT section in Prasar Bharati website still exists.
Is some change on the cards:-

Also I don't think they can stop this upcoming technology when all other countries are promoting it and terrestrial network is a basic necessity for a country.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock