Prathana Bhavan TV will be Removed w.e.f 16th May 2013

geekvishal said:
It is very good move by d2h. This channel was waste of space. I wish if they could do the same with those Jain channels.

they remove it but possible to add another devotional channel

geekvishal said:
It is very good move by d2h. This channel was waste of space. I wish if they could do the same with those Jain channels.

how can u term religious channels as crap, infact all dth ops should have 15 good religious channels on their platform

if a dth op can relay so many music, movies ,news and entertainment chs then why a person who likes religious chs should be kept out, doesn't he or she have right to view a bunch of good religios chs?

do not worry guys, videocon d2h will add many chs in coming 2 months

religious chs are not crap, infact u need to think differently if u think religious chs are crap.

there are many who like watching religious chs and its the responsibility of the dth operator to cater to their demands, for me all the sh@t shown in movies or songs are crap so should i say that dth ops should not carry movies or music chs

respect others preference, a dth operator does not cater only to the ''so called modern society''

RE: Prathana Bhavan TV will be Removed w.e.f 16th Ma

there are 2 suggestion from me to d2h team .
1.)my first suggestion is that please add this 10 new channel on videocon d2h like .
1:) ZEE PREMIER .
2:)ZEE ACTION .
3:)HBO DEFNIED .
4:) HBO HITS .
5;)STAR MOVIES ACTION ( NEW )
6:)love cbs .
7:) SPARK CBS .
8;)ZEE TRENDZ .
9:)STAR SPORTS 2 .
10:) D2h claasic movies .

2:) MY SECND SUGGESTION IS THAT STAR SPORTS ,STAR CRICKET ,ESPN AND SONY SIX SPORTS . PLEASE SHOW THIS CHANNELS IN GOLD FAMILYPACKAGE AND IN GOLD SPORTS PACKAGE . AND ZEE TRENDZ , SPARk CBS ,ZEE PREMIERE , ZEE ACTI0N , STAR SPORTS 2 . PLEASE SHOW THIS SPORTS +MOVIES CHANNELS IN NEW GOLD SPORTS + MOVIES ENT PLUS PACKAGE .AND STAR MOVIES HBO defined ,LOVE CBS , HBO HITS PLEASE SHOW THIS CHANNELS IN DIAMOAND
PACKAGE .

If they adds sport channel in package, they will never turn into profit.

We can expect this after india becomes fully digitized.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock