Preity Zinta turns producer

Reaction score
Actor Preity Zinta is treading the Lara Dutta, Sushmita Sen, Dia Mirza and Ameesha Patel way and is now turning producer.

The actress, who with her IPL team has been more often seen on the cricket field than in front of the silver screen, is now ready with her maiden production venture titled Ishkq In Paris.

Preity tweeted about this news and wrote, "Ok Guys! Here it is..... The movie I am going to produce is called "Ishkq In Paris" & I am SUUUPEERR excited about it!!!! Thank u all 4 all ur good wishes! Am looking forward 2 some fireworks in Paris this summer. Mother India producing it with me ;-) Ting :) !!!"

Meanwhile the film Ishkq In Paris will be directed by Prem Soni who earlier directed Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor in Main Aurr Mrs Khanna and Preity too was last seen on the big screen in a cameo in Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Preity-Zinta-turns-producer/articleshow/9112850.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock