• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,125

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
0iigGp8.jpg

They said offer will be withdrawn. So the old package price was part of some offer i guess.

Well, this channel is in my package since last 9-10 months and I believe there wasn't any offer on this. The channel price was ₹10 pm. So it's 200% price hike.

I was wondering how TS can give channel for ₹10 , when i read about the channel price , they are slowly increasing the price ,
May be Thier target would be around ₹50-75 , as they charge for Bollywood premiere ...

I was wondering how TS can give channel for ₹10 , when i read about the channel price , they are slowly increasing the price ,
May be Thier target would be around ₹50-75 , as they charge for Bollywood premiere ...
There's no similarity between Bollywood premiere and this.
This channel is the product of Angel video who have a large collection of Old Bengali movies (before 2000). They don't have much of recent films (except those trash which not even released in theatres).
But myself and wife like these old films as they are originals not duplicate of South films (most of the films released in last 10-15 years). I like those South films in original, but as I don't know any of the South languages, I'm happy with Hindi dubbed versions.

No change in the subscription rate till date. If it is increased to 30,many people will drop the pack. 95% of the movies are old movies and new movies or telefilms are rarely shown.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock