• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Priyanka, Ileana fight for bigger pie

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's difficult to please two equally popular actresses. Anurag Basu, who roped in Priyanka Chopra and Ileana D’Cruz for his film, Barfee, might not have dreamed in his wildest dreams that the beauties would fight for the bigger pie, as they were very much aware of their roles. But the unexpected happened. The film is postponed because of their starry ways.

It is said that Ileana, who is a big name down south, is miffed on learning Priyanka's powerful role in the film. She is worried if she would be overshadowed by her co-star, in her very first Bollywood film. Sources said that the shooting of the film has been put on halt because she wants more footage and songs in the film.

Well, we hope Ileana doesn't opt out of the film like Katrina Kaif and Asin Thottumkal!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yashwanth05852 Sreekaram | Sharwanand, Priyanka Mohan South Indian Films 13
Riddhiman Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Are Now Married Bollywood 14
RajKumar Pahuna - The Little Visitors | Priyanka Chopra Bollywood 0
Manu Breaking ABC shelves Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ TV Shows & Programs 1
R After Mary Kom, Priyanka Chopra Is All Set To Play Kalpana Chawla In Her Biopic Bollywood 0
R After Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha is all set to turn producer Bollywood 1
sam_7795 Priyanka Chopra invited to White House for Barack Obama’s annual dinner Bollywood 0
kumarvishwas Priyanka Chopra to be guest at Jimmy Fallon’s chat show TV Shows & Programs 3
kumarvishwas Priyanka Chopra to play villain in Baywatch staring The Rock "Dwayne Johnson" Hollywood 3
A Priyanka Chopra to present at the Oscars Movies & Music 5
amarnathkvk Priyanka Chopra: India actress wins People's Choice Award Movies & Music 1
Ankit_bpl PRIYANKA CHOPRA WINS BEST INDIA ACT FOR THE MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS ON VH1 Movies & Music 0
santosh Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ makes smashing debut on ABC with 7 mn viewers TV Shows & Programs 2
JitendraKumar Star World to air Priyanka Chopra drama in India TV Channels News 1
Thakur Star World to air Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ in India TV Shows & Programs 2
SarfaRaZ Priyanka Chopra reveals her look in BAJIRAO MASTANI! Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ Priyanka Chopra super excited & nervous for "BAJIRAO MASTANI". Bollywood 2
Dileep Kumar We are not in competition with Star, Zee or any other channel: Priyanka Dutta TV Channels News 0
Anirudha Universal Music releases Priyanka Chopra’s "I Can't Make You Love Me" Movies & Music 0
anudeepika Actress Priyanka Chopra father passes away Bollywood 1
tech_genie Salman,Sridevi,Priyanka at launch of ‘JAI MAHARASHTRA’ channel TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz Priyanka Chopra's father unwell Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Shahrukh finally expresses his feelings for Priyanka Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Priyanka calls Kareena 'sour grapes' Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Priyanka Chopra: I'd Like to Sing for Myself in Films Bollywood 1