Problem with Dolby Digital language selection on HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter shaharukhs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 2,742

shaharukhs

Reaction score
i found one bug from updated HD channel list about making default Dolby Digital Sound on my d2h.

since when you updated HD channel list i found one problem to making "Dolby Digital" as my default language:huh. once i select Dolby Digital to any DD supported channel and i chanced HD channel and come back to this channel again i was not able to continue using DD with this channel:angry. I need to manually select by pressing yellow key to play with DD but i dont want to this every time:no. before updating new channel list i was able to play all channel in DD by default once i select DD. problem is not with other optional language like Hindi to English/Bengali/Tamil/Telugu. they are working fine if i select one of the language.

please fix this problem with language select on Dolby Digital:wall

in my STB i have Setup option
Setup>User Preferences>there is only 4 options(TimeOut,volume indicator Time Out,User Region,user City)

setup>language preferences>1.Menu Language, 2.alternate menu lang., 3. default audio lang.,4.alternate audio lang., 5. subtitle.

now as you told in Setup>Language Preference>Default Audio Language> Hindi/English/Bengali/Kannada/Malayalam/Marathi/Punjabi/Tamil/Telagu/Gujarati but no Stereo sound option

shaharukhs said:
in my STB i have Setup option
Setup>User Preferences>there is only 4 options(TimeOut,volume indicator Time Out,User Region,user City)

setup>language preferences>1.Menu Language, 2.alternate menu lang., 3. default audio lang.,4.alternate audio lang., 5. subtitle.

now as you told in Setup>Language Preference>Default Audio Language> Hindi/English/Bengali/Kannada/Malayalam/Marathi/Punjabi/Tamil/Telagu/Gujarati but no Stereo sound option

what is your stb model?

First select Installation from Setup then press installation code> 1234 then select Box settings then TV Setting then select Audio Output as Stereo then press Ok.

Yup done but not with Stereo i need to select Surround/AUTO option and then all HD channels are playing automatically on DD and no need to select each time for all supported channels

Thanx Saj007 :)

shaharukhs said:
Yup done but not with Stereo i need to select Surround/AUTO option and then all HD channels are playing automatically on DD and no need to select each time for all supported channels

Thanx Saj007 :)

Happy tht u got wht required :)
Not using d2h at the moment..
But if u get into tht settings, u should be able to complete the job :lol

Back
Top Bottom