[Proof Attached] ZEE ZINDAGI will be added on 23rd June..

Again, let the team take care of this.. Don't add posts on this 2 user ID or 1 user ID things please guys.. Let us not spend our time in all this.. For that only we the team is here..

Sadiq said:
No one confirmed that he is having 2 user names... Better to not go into those discussions.. Team will take care.

Though its not confirmed we all know bro.. ;)
Sure Team will take care of that :)

Sadiq said:
Again, let the team take care of this.. Don't add posts on this 2 user ID or 1 user ID things please guys.. Let us not spend our time in all this.. For that only we the team is here..

Sure bro.. :)

Sadiq is correct..reporting the doubts is the Best method..

I think no one is happy with my come back.. Ok guys me gng forever from this community. I dnt wnt any member to feel bad becoz of me..
Bye....

Harry@123 said:
I think no one is happy with my come back.. Ok guys me gng forever from this community. I dnt wnt any member to feel bad becoz of me..
Bye....

why are you thinking like that :huh

Can we continue on ZEE ZINDAGI channels addtion..
I had posted gud news for all but everyone is jealousing of me for no reason.. Forget past things members.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock