{proof attached}star movies select hd will be added by saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {proff attached}star movies select hd will be added by friday

Hi Brothers
SMS HD will be added on saturday now epg of saturday is updated with sms hd with out the tag of coming soon.

One more change is in the epg of offer 4 you (ch no 101) in saturday is updated with only adtv promos earlier it showes only teleshoping but on saturday epg no teleshoping is there only adtv promo is there.

Thank You.

Harry.S said:
FYI Deal has already done for AXN HD, SMS HD.. It is not added till yet due to space issue & delay launch of SES-9 becoz of satellite crashing..:huh :huh
Not my fault in space crunch:( :(

satellite hasnt crashed :no

The rocket which was to carry d satellite has creashed :k

shawl_who said:
satellite hasnt crashed :no

The rocket which was to carry d satellite has creashed :k

Ok bro..:tup Post updated..

The headline of the post has wrong spelling of proff which should be proof.

RE: {proof attached}star movies select hd will be added by friday

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers
SMS HD will be added on saturday now epg of saturday is updated with sms hd with out the tag of coming soon.

One more change is in the epg of offer 4 you (ch no 101) in saturday is updated with only adtv promos earlier it showes only teleshoping but on saturday epg no teleshoping is there only adtv promo is there.

Thank You.

so :no addition happening tonight :s

but why :huh

Thread title changed now :k

Deepu Darling said:
so :no addition happening tonight :s

but why :huh

Thread title changed now :k

I dont know Brother but as per epg chance for it coming on saturday.In sms hd coming soon tag is write on 11:45pm on friday epg.So the chance is in next day.It is my guess Brother.

Thank You.

Hi Brothers,I think airtel going to change home channel or rename ch 101 as airtel home(on the basis of saturdays epg of ch 101).we know that airtel change stb start channel to lcn 101 from the past few months.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock