Breaking Pudhari News & NDTV Rajasthan Added by ADTV

When New News Channels Launching ....

Airtel be like.

heUXwdN.gif

U same thing last one year pls stop shortly word no use .

Buddy sorry to say this but u have been daily just posting one liners criticising Airtel Digital TV.....more so i do not understand what is the reason for such urgency u have been continuosly showing in getting to see MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, VH1 HD on Airtel Digital TV Platform ?
Is it that you told ur girlfriend to install Airtel Digital TV and she likes watching songs/dancing this has been unable to watch these 3 HD channels thereby angry at you. If so please do tell and share same with Airtel too so that they can expedite the addition process or share latest update with u 😉

Unlike what @HappySoul bro thinks or accuses me of that i am an airtel employee which is complete falsehood, i just hope he can help u arrange a meeting with some airtel person who can help address this issue.

Unfortunately i have already answered why Delay is happening but u just don't want to read/understand the same and daily keep asking same question. Whenever i state something i give a reasoning / explanation for it which many members just don't try to go thru and just unnecessarily blame me for no valid point

Please don't make such false allegations, Airtel has always been adding all sorts of channels each year and more channels will be added shortly.
These are not false allegation... Do you know the meaning of that word.. That should not be used here in this forum first of all.. Yes those channels aren't needed against good channels which are need to be added.... Mind your words please..

Buddy sorry to say this but u have been daily just posting one liners criticising Airtel Digital TV.....more so i do not understand what is the reason for such urgency u have been continuosly showing in getting to see MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, VH1 HD on Airtel Digital TV Platform ?
Is it that you told ur girlfriend to install Airtel Digital TV and she likes watching songs/dancing this has been unable to watch these 3 HD channels thereby angry at you. If so please do tell and share same with Airtel too so that they can expedite the addition process or share latest update with u 😉

Unlike what @HappySoul bro thinks or accuses me of that i am an airtel employee which is complete falsehood, i just hope he can help u arrange a meeting with some airtel person who can help address this issue.

Unfortunately i have already answered why Delay is happening but u just don't want to read/understand the same and daily keep asking same question. Whenever i state something i give a reasoning / explanation for it which many members just don't try to go thru and just unnecessarily blame me for no valid point
I believe you're a saddist or recently had a break 💔 up with your loved one. Have a break please..

These are not false allegation... Do you know the meaning of that word.. That should not be used here in this forum first of all.. Yes those channels aren't needed against good channels which are need to be added.... Mind your words please..

I know the meaning and used it in right context. Also each channel holds importance just bcoz one does not watch it that does not mean that it is useless.

Also u r a new member but stating things as if i am not aware of forum rules though have been part of this forum since its inception

I believe you're a saddist or recently had a break 💔 up with your loved one. Have a break please..

Hahaha ! There cannot be bigger saddist moment if someone's happiness depends on addition on channels on a platform

Hahaha ! There cannot be bigger saddist moment if someone's happiness depends on addition on channels on a platform
I still stick with the word saddist..since you used the word allegation.... Nothing happens with adding these newly launched channels all of a sudden .we expect to add existing channels which aren't available...

I still stick with the word saddist..since you used the word allegation.... Nothing happens with adding these newly launched channels all of a sudden .we expect to add existing channels which aren't available...
Bro not expect anything in airtel because only fta channels , news channels adding jet fast other channels tortoise speed airtel never change the mind very very worst .

Who has decided mtv beats hd is not important?
Lately I see this guy giving statement as if he is speaking behalf of everyone! Are you guys satisfied with mtv beats sd because he was also saying sd looks like hd 😂 probably he does not understand difference between sd and hd or might be using crt tv because even companies are claiming hd 5x better than sd
Mtv beats hd is only hd hindi music channel which people need badly but that guy is suggesting people should watch YouTube or ott for hindi hd music videos , what kind of rubbish logic is this to defend airtel..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock