Good News "Pudhari News" added by Tata Play

Does my lnb need to be replaced because it was installed at the time of tata play installation in 2009 universal lnb
According to me... NO.. Not required.. i have secondary HD stb with universal LNB( i have 2 STBs with 2 different Dishes) wherein i can see pudhari news... hence you also would be able to see ...so with the discussion in this forum i came to a conclusion that universal LNB is capable of receiving signals from Gsat24. its the super LNB with 24 static band is required to be replace..

Guy's This is for all the members who has super LNB.... Don't get disappointed if in coming months your Super LNB is replaced with Normal Universal LNB.. i got this new input from the Local manager of tata play that the system will check your setup.. and if it demands Super LNB then and then only they will replace with Super LNB2...i am not a expert but this might happen....

This is the banner I am getting through my Tata Play binge Plus Box from yesterday..after I subscribed to this channel via Tata Play mobile app. @Deepak P bro.
AVTmnGC.jpg

Regarding lnb, I don't have any idea. I am a layman regarding this.
But, I called CC yesterday evening regarding Pudhari News channel viewing.
They asked me about service engineer visit but it will be chargeable.
So, I didn't asked..
@Deepak P bro and @SarfaRaZ bro.
They'll not charge you . Please go ahead.

This is the banner I am getting through my Tata Play binge Plus Box from yesterday..after I subscribed to this channel via Tata Play mobile app. @Deepak P bro.
AVTmnGC.jpg
Yes... then you are correct.. Yours must be a super LNB.. if your LNB would be universal you should be able to see pudhari news atleast on your HD stb...i am able to see it in my hd stb with universal lnb... check your normal HD stb that you are able to see pudhari news..

Last edited:
Sometimes I really feel to just downgrade from binge box to just HD box
I am really looking do that if there is an option i will just do it right away
Hope they will launch high end binge box
Like they do with hd and +hd boxes
Make current one as base variant and release high end with good hardware

I am really looking do that if there is an option i will just do it right away
Hope they will launch high end binge box
Like they do with hd and +hd boxes
Make current one as base variant and release high end with good hardware
No matter what high end they launch it will get slowed down just like android tv and phones

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock