DTH updates Punjabi Hits removed from Tata Play

Certain channels cannot pay carriage fees like Maiboli and 9X Tashan/Jhakaas. That does not mean that Tata Play is ‘against’ music channels. True, many of them have been removed by Tata Play whereas Airtel remains the best DTH for Punjabi viewers. But there is no need to label a business enterprise ‘against’ a particular genre which is struggling anyway. Hope you get the point. :tup:
Yes bro but in future DTH will be struggling due to this carriage fee as FTA channels will find it difficult to pay year after year huge carriage fees with no good returns to them , Punjabi hits now showing movies and they stopped music some time back. After I changed to Jio Fiber I am spoilt for choice with practically all FTA channels in all genres present with additional networks like hungama, Merchant records, saregama music that too hungamas at least 7 channels present.Practically all entire paid channels are there via app / or directly available on Jio Fiber.Only thing is there availability in all locations where DTH has the advantage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock