Puthu Yugam Sunday Program List

And on movies, its not a big deal to signup with large producers and with a very good finance anyone can enter the play and get the big fish.

Even may be this channel could be for entertainment alone without movies and Vendhar Tv could be more Movie centric.

Only time can tell what they are upto.

mokkasamy said:
totally waste channel

Hello Friend first of all they have not settled the channel in all Platforms. You can see still Satellite Parameter going on the channel. Still 16:9 Format not available (But Available in their Video's Posted in Youtube) and most of the programs they are repeating it again and again. Even they are not telecasting the programmes as scheduled in their website because of people request that their channel is not coming in their house so they postponed important shows after diwali until they settle in all platforms. Actually they want to start the channel on diwali only but the board members want the channel to settle in all platforms thats why they started the channel one week before diwali but for me its still in test transmission (Even during Test Transmission they dint mention the words as "Test Transmission" you can check). All Programs going to start on Diwali day only. Please wait till Diwali You will have lot of Surprises starting from that day. Trust me.

praveenpersonel said:
Hello Friend first of all they have not settled the channel in all Platforms. You can see still Satellite Parameter going on the channel. Still 16:9 Format not available (But Available in their Video's Posted in Youtube) and most of the programs they are repeating it again and again. Even they are not telecasting the programmes as scheduled in their website because of people request that their channel is not coming in their house so they postponed important shows after diwali until they settle in all platforms. Actually they want to start the channel on diwali only but the board members want the channel to settle in all platforms thats why they started the channel one week before diwali but for me its still in test transmission (Even during Test Transmission they dint mention the words as "Test Transmission" you can check). All Programs going to start on Diwali day only. Please wait till Diwali You will have lot of Surprises starting from that day. Trust me.

when this comes in arasu cable

Re: RE: Puthu Yugam Sunday Program List

mokkasamy said:
when this comes in arasu cable

From this post I understand that you are using arasu cable in which puthu yugam channel is not available. Then how did you say it as a waste channel?

Sadiq said:
From this post I understand that you are using arasu cable in which puthu yugam channel is not available. Then how did you say it as a waste channel?

boss i have both scv and arasu cable , you know PY channel comes in scv

mokkasamy said:
boss i have both scv and arasu cable , you know PY channel comes in scv

Is it? From which area you are? And how your LCO is giving both feed?

Sadiq said:
Is it? From which area you are? And how your LCO is giving both feed?

Looks like his LCO is giving him SCV feed with additional pay channels taken from Arasu.

It would be good to know his location as some parts around ambattur seems to get these types of mixed feed.

HOUSE-MD said:
Looks like his LCO is giving him SCV feed with additional pay channels taken from Arasu.

It would be good to know his location as some parts around ambattur seems to get these types of mixed feed.

Surprise to see one area having two MSO feeds!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock