Breaking R. Bangla - New Bengali News Channel Launching Soon.

we don't need any bjp channel. All rubbish. We hate CN News. We like Kolkata TV. Republic Bangla will be a complete failure.
Because you hate BJP. Doesn't mean others do 😊. I know news channels must not encourage political clouds on them but India is not ready for it.

Because you hate BJP. Doesn't mean others do 😊. I know news channels must not encourage political clouds on them but India is not ready for it.
Who said to you that I hate BJP only? I hate Congress, Left, SP all political Parties except AITC & AAP. Moreover Republic is less of news more of noise.

we don't need any bjp channel. All rubbish. We hate CN News. We like Kolkata TV.
but dada ( bro) from last 3 month we not get any news channel trp data after govt guidlines so how you know people boycott cn news but if i remeber correctly before rating data stop showing cn news above in rating in fight with kolkata tv

He has problem because most Bengali media are centrist including the likes of ABP Ananda and Zee 24 Ghanta etc. Despite their sister channel ABP News and Zee News being pro government.

No, bro. That's expecting everyone to be nice. There are some like those goons who came and vandalised Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar's idol will love channels like these.
Absolutely true. Offtopic what about Republic Assamese? Any chance? You people want it after all Mr Goswami is an Assamese as far as I know.

Absolutely true. Offtopic what about Republic Assamese? Any chance? You people want it after all Mr Goswami is an Assamese as far as I know.
That's never gonna happen. He had good relationship with Dr. Himanta Biswa Sharma whose wife owns News Live. I think Republic has some sort of partnership with News Live to bring news from the region. Also has great relationship with Sanjiv Narain owner of Prag News. Bringing a competitive channel to compete with your friends and well-wishers are not a good idea.

Last edited:
That's never gonna happen. He had good relationship with Dr. Himanta Biswa Sharma whose wife owns News Live. I think Republic has some sort of partnership with News Live to bring news from the region. Also has great relationship with Sanjiv Narain owner of Prag News. Bringing a competitive channel to compete with your friends and well-wishers are not a good idea.
I think he will launch Channels in Assam, As same Itv Network launched NE News partnership with Prag News.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock