Discussion RadhaKrishn on Star Bharat

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 33,475
How many times they will change the time slot they should give it's conclusive ending i feel bad for GSMI It Don't Deserve to go off air
A good ending is enough. Thank God they are not in rush of ending. Now Star Bharat should bring few limited episode series at 10-11pm slot.

Too many time slot changes now..
They will loose more viewers.

A good ending is enough. Thank God they are not in rush of ending. Now Star Bharat should bring few limited episode series at 10-11pm slot.
I want every Show Of SB to run 1 or 2 years just like it's other Serials for example. Nimki Series, Saam Daam Dhand Bhed, Sufiyana Pyar Mera & TMSR i don't know why SB Is Extending Radha Krishna It Has been almost 4 years Since it inception

I want every Show Of SB to run 1 or 2 years just like it's other
Dear we all want Star Bharat shows to stay but thing is that they are not helping in growth of channel
i don't know why SB Is Extending Radha Krishna It Has been almost 4 years Since it inception
Radhakrishn proven its potential in ups and downs of Star Bharat that's why it's still here although don't know how BARC rating system work but many households do watch Radhakrishn and other Star Bharat shows.

Radha Krishna proven its potential in ups and downs of Star Bharat that's why it's still here although don't know how BARC rating system work but many households do watch Radha Krishna and other Star Bharat shows.
I really appreciate your point but they need to give it's conclusive ending like Sufiyana Pyar Mera any mythological shows didn't ran for 3-4 years like Vishnupuran from Zee TV ran for 1 year, Ramayan Also Ran for 1 year and if star Bharat wants more viewership they should promote other shows like BPKH but extending a mythological romantic show with fake contact is not good Sony's Mere Sai Is Running Because of Real Factual Story Has Every Show has to End on a good note

extending a mythological romantic show with fake contact is not good Sony's Mere Sai Is Running Because of Real Factual Story Has Every Show has to End on a good note
I think Sony has the best mythological/historical shows of any Hindi GEC. Mere Sai, Vighnaharta Ganesh, Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman, Chakravartin Ashok Samrat, Ahilyabai, Yashomati Maiya ke Nandalala, Chandragupta Maurya and many more. No channel can boast of such a rich cultural and spiritual heritage like Sony. Even Porus is shown on DD National. Others can learn from Sony how to handle shows about Indian mythology and heritage.

I think Sony has the best mythological/historical shows of any Hindi GEC. Mere Sai, Vighnaharta Ganesh, Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman, Chakravartin Ashok Samrat, Ahilyabai, Yashomati Maiya ke Nandalala, Chandragupta Maurya and many more. No channel can boast of such a rich cultural and spiritual heritage like Sony. Even Porus is shown on DD National. Others can learn from Sony how to handle shows about Indian mythology and heritage.
Actually Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Airs on colors not on Sony, Yashomati Has Taken The Story From JKLK about Baby Krishna

Star Bharat even after changing genre to Romance has not grown. But actually many people watch atleast Radhakrishn.
Also I would recommend them, start showing Pak/Turk romance dramas.

Off topic: Pak dramas are excellent in romance. OSTs are ❤️. They also suit Sony as they are also finite series.

Star Bharat even after changing genre to Romance has not grown. But actually many people watch atleast Radhakrishn.
Also I would recommend them, start showing Pak/Turk romance dramas.

Off topic: Pak dramas are excellent in romance. OSTs are ❤️. They also suit Sony as they are also finite series.
Right now Star Bharat has best shows on Indian TV except few. Channa Mereya and Bohat Pyaar Karte Hai are the best. Radhakrishn and Woh Toh Hai Albela need to be shutdown they have completed what they were started for.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock