Raj News Malayalam Changed their Look

niyasmkkv

Solutions
Reaction score
Raj News Malayalam changed their look again.
sKEiCJB.png

not only the logo has chnaged, but the entire channel has been revamped under a new team of journalists who came out from other established malayalam news channels; but dont expect much betterment. the quality of "news" and "news program" in this new channel is low

not only the logo has chnaged, but the entire channel has been revamped under a new team of journalists who came out from other established malayalam news channels; but dont expect much betterment. the quality of "news" and "news program" in this new channel is low
Those have been already covere in various threads here. Here we are discussing the new look after their revamping only.

Only the youtube feed is showing live. Showing random footages in all dths.

I've noted that in other news channels when they run out of programming (that includes teleshop) they simply air landscapes and music until the next show. It isn't unusual and I've seen it happen on Raj News Telugu, News 18 Oriya, IBC24, MH1 Prime and others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock