Sad News Raj News Malayalam Stopped Live News Telecasting

niyasmkkv

Solutions
Reaction score
Raj News Malayalam stopped their news telecasting and now airing only talk shows and interviews. The channel was launched with popular news anchors from Media One, Twenty Four and Manorama News. However, within one year, most of them resigned and joined the revamped Reporter TV. Hippo Prime Media owned channel is just surviving with the talk shows and interviews for now. Their music channel is also struggling as it failed to find ads for the channel.

I am waiting for its shutdown since its addition on Airtel digital TV. Their rewamp was utter flop. Technical side is huge mess. If the channel discontinues, my father would be happy pressing one button less to navigate to nearby channels. How on earth the channel pay carriage fee to DTHs considering the content they provide and revenue they generate.

The entirety of Raj Network should be shutdown, it's ultra outdated and there's nothing to watch in any of the channels.

But why they'll take them? What they'll pay for? No ratings? No shows nothing.
Most of old tamil movies rights with rajtv. And also they already having GEC Movies and musix channels. And it's sony they will pull people towards them❤❤

Most of old tamil movies rights with rajtv. And also they already having GEC Movies and musix channels. And it's sony they will pull people towards them❤❤
Here I guess we are talking about NEWS channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock