• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,068

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Shilpa Shetty gave birth to a baby boy at Hinduja Healthcare in Mumbai on Monday. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine. Shilpa was discharged from hospital today and ecstatic father Raj took both Shilpa and the newborn home. Shilpa and Raj was spotted outside the Hinduja hospital with the baby on Raj's arm. The proud parents could not stop smiling.

They have not yet decided on the baby’s name but Shilpa calls her baby boy ‘Baby K’. Many Bollywood pals visited Shilpa and the baby K in the hospital. Manyata Dutt and her kids - Shahraan and Iqra – came to see Shilpa and the baby with a chocolate cake. Raveena Tandon gifted the baby a teddy bear hamper. Arbaaz and Malika Arora Khan also visited Shilpa in the hospital.

It was Raj who first broke the good news on twitter, "God has blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. Both mother and baby are fine. I am thrilled to bits!!!!!!"

Raj Kundra also thanked his wife and the hospital staff, "A big thank you to my wife @TheShilpaShetty for the bestest gift ever, DR Kiran Cohelo and all the staff at Hinduja Hospital!

Shilpa Shetty’s mother Sunanda Shetty has been given the task of selecting the alphabet as she has a good knowledge of astrology.

Read more: Raj takes Shilpa and Baby K home | Arbaaz Khan | Malaika Arora Khan | Manyata Dutt http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/raj-takes-shilpa-and-baby-k-home/9032/#ixzz1w0GoDPpn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock