Raj TV is planning to increase GRP with new Ideas

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
The second largest television network in Tamil Nadu, Raj TV, recently worried about their GRP rating when they are behind the newly launched channels in the rating.

The channel found that, this is because of the channel's frequency placement in Arasu Cable in the entire Tamil Nadu. So, they formed a team and did a research on this across Tamil Nadu. Then they planned to get a good frequency from Arasu and they won it.

As a first step, they got a good frequency for Raj TV and Raj Digital Plus in Tirupur district by visiting directly. Also, they are planning to continue this with other parts of Tamil Nadu too.

Source: :: TN Television :: Cable || Tv || Cable tv || Local Channel || News Tamil || Local Channel News Tamil || Tamil Cable Tv News || Local Channel News in...

So this is the reason why they posted a good profit...

Sadiq said:
So this is the reason why they posted a good profit...

Raj network of channels is a pure waste, they are one of the oldest channels which was started when SUN Tv was started, they dont bid for any satellite TV rights, they dont have any good shows or serials. all they know is to follow SUNTV by starting too many channels in other languages as well and none of them is watched. i really dont know how they get this GRP figures .... i think this is all manipulated results. even the newly formed kalaignar tv, zee tamil, makkal tv have surpassed the viewership of Raj tv... dont know why this rajtv cant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock