Ram Gopal Varma uses ‘F’ word for Amitabh Bachchan!

Napster

Reaction score
It seems like Ram Gopal Varma doesn’t have too many adjectives in his kitty! Recently, after watching the trailer of Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap, he fell short of adjectives and started using the ‘F’ word quite generously.

RGV tweeted: “Just saw sme scenes of Bbhuddah nd am f**king super angry wth the f**king angry man fr not doing mre films like this all these f**king years.”

Amitabh Bachchan was quick to respond: “Sarkaaaaar ! Minus the F word, if only you had proposed such roles I would have married on the spot ...!!”

Although later on, Ram Gopal Varma explained the reason behind using the F word, he tweeted Amitabh Bachchan: “@ SrBachchan HaHa sarkaar the f word ws my emotion nd the rest ws my commotion nd can u pleeeaaasssee not make me jealous pleeeaaasssseeeeee”

Well, RGV, we hope the censor board is not reading your tweets, otherwise your account might soon receive an A certificate!

apunkachoice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock