Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan set to be back on Star Plus

Ramayan aired on the small screen a few weeks back on Doordarshan and took everyone down the memory lane. And now, as the show has completed, there's good news for the fans.
We hear that Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan is set to re-run once again on Star Plus. Yes, you read that right!
Well, what can be more delightful than this for the diehard fans of the show

GOOD NEWS! Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan set to be back on Star Plus; details inside

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! Star Utsav to air Ramayan, Mahabharat, etc in old days. But despite being a premium channel it's really surprising.
But, it's gonna be more fun to see Star Plus graphics like aage dekhiye, self made promo, etc.

Must probably it'll be shown only on SD version because they don't telecast old shows on HD version.

This time the show will be more visually appealing to watch.
Bro ! What does it mean !! Are they going to show it in HD i.e. they have converted it in High Definition and are going to show it on Star Plus HD !!!

Bro ! What does it mean !! Are they going to show it in HD i.e. they have converted it in High Definition and are going to show it on Star Plus HD !!!
Hi! Happy to see you again after many years! Hope you are doing well in the COVID-19 period!

I hope Star shows the classic shows in HD unlike Sony which confines all the older episodes to the SD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock