Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan set to be back on Star Plus

If we compare Colors's Mahabharat promo and Star Plus's Ramayan promo no doubt Star Plus wins. Star Plus never loose it's standard!
Because Colors hurried to air promo,
hurried Because Ramayana on the way from star, so they added at 7-9pm.
Even they didn't Cropped disturbance in promo in first frame at Bottom.

But star Doing much better, Cropped Frames to avoid some black stripes,
Stabilizing video, and added soft smoothness (as per promo).
One problem is now days their promo Banner's graphics movement & font not as earlier,
Due to less Software as work from home.
Hope they also air on HD too like Colors.

I think ramayan will replace star plus mahabharat within month as they are fast fordwarding current episodes....in last two episodes draupadi got married & now on 8th may draupadi cheer haran sequence will take place and with these pace they will conclude mahabharat till 20th may and after that they will replace it with ramayan with proper promotion and all

I think ramayan will replace star plus mahabharat within month as they are fast fordwarding current episodes....in last two episodes draupadi got married & now on 8th may draupadi cheer haran sequence will take place and with these pace they will conclude mahabharat till 20th may and after that they will replace it with ramayan with proper promotion and all
It's going fast forward because it's 'Divya Ravivaar Mahabharat' which aired on Star Bharat. It's of 70 episodes & cheer haran is 54th episode.
Also, airtel's EPG shows Mahadev at 10:30PM from tomorrow & a programme at 9:30PM but Star Plus's promo is still showing Mahadev at 9:30PM.

Although it's my fav show but I will not prefer to watch it again from start in the span of just few days instead I will be watching Shree Krishna starting today

Chill chill chill!
Here an update the show will be telecast at 7:30pm

Laxman Ji himself telling ❤️

I guess show will have run time from 7:30-9pm and even if lockdown lift up and shooting resume it will keep telecasting for half an hour.

Last edited:
If Star Plus telecast on HD also,
And applies their theme to fill black bars, it will look like this.

Ot4EUzC.jpg

Can't find StarPlus HD logo so added normal one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock