• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,062

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Rani Mukherjee has signed a film opposite South star Prithviraj in the Hindi remake of Tami film, ‘Ayya’ in which the plays a Tamil Painter. Impressed with the film storyline and Prithviraj's acting, Anurag Kashyap decided to remake the film in Hindi. This film will also mark the debut of Prithviraj in Bollywood.

National Award winning Marathi director Sachin Kundalkar will direct the movie. This would be his first Bollywood movie.

Prithviraj said that he decided to do this project not because he visualizes doing a Hindi film. "I rejected plenty of offers from Hindi. However, I found Anurag's script so interesting that I decided that 'Ayya' would be my first Hindi film. I'll also be dubbing for the movie in Hindi," he added.

Read more: Rani Mukherjee opposite South star Prithviraj | Anurag Kashyap | Rani Mukherjee http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/rani-mukherjee-opposite-south-star-prithviraj/7935/#ixzz1Z2a22PRK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock