amritha
dd suphagiri
kairali
star utsav
dd chandana
dd malayalam
zee kagarium
b4u music

im nt getting chittram,MTV, B4u music channels...but my im getting Set Max may b my LCO giving that channel :sp:sp

As per the below post, you are getting signals from Vellore..

Sadiq said:
chermadurai said:
i call arasu cable they distribute next week. ambattur arasu cable signal from vellore.arasu cable have case for analog signal give customer from vellore

"prakash_tv". you are from ambattur right? your signal is from vellore. that is why you are having more channels. could you check the channel V TV for the scrolling adds? if they are not for chennai then definetly yours is from a different control room but from arasu.

Sadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:
chermadurai said:
blank
dd national
dd news
dd lok sabha
dd rajya sabha
dd sports
blank
scbc ltd
discovery tamil
captain tv
mega tv
vasanth tv
makkal tv
j max
j movie
j plus
blank
jaya tv
blank
sun tv
dd pothogai
kalaginar tv
blank
vijay tv
raj tv
zee tamil
polimer tv
puthiya thalamurai
seithogal
thanthi tv
gtv spv
lotus news
sathiyam tv
ndtv 24*7
times now
cnn ibn
maa tv
sakthi tv
k tv
imayam
isai aruvi
sun music
dd bharath
raj musix
raj digital +
dd bangala
peppers tv
axn
star movies
movies now
utv stars
colors
sony pix
star world
nick
pogo
disney tamil
chittram
et now
ndtv profit
shopping zone
aaj tak
cnbc tv
tamilan tv
sri sankara
moon tv
angel tv
sun life
travel trends
srippoli
adithiya
win tv
mtv
asirvatham
gemini tv
maa movie
amritha
dd suphagiri
kairali
star utsav
dd chandana
dd malayalam
zee kagarium
b4u music

im nt getting chittram,MTV, B4u music channels...but my im getting Set Max may b my LCO giving that channel :sp:sp

As per the below post, you are getting signals from Vellore..

Sadiq said:
chermadurai said:
i call arasu cable they distribute next week. ambattur arasu cable signal from vellore.arasu cable have case for analog signal give customer from vellore

"prakash_tv". you are from ambattur right? your signal is from vellore. that is why you are having more channels. could you check the channel V TV for the scrolling adds? if they are not for chennai then definetly yours is from a different control room but from arasu.

no friend Vellore means v will get lot more channels and local channels...

prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
chermadurai said:

ya in arasu cable im getting 7 local channels in that all thiruvallur shops adds. but today evening my LCO again changed to SCV very bad move. :( :( :(

sathishbabu4u said:
Oh..ok..
then why Arasu yet enter to chennai region..
Arasu started nearly 1.5 yrs back and if it has license , arasu can easily enter chennai, and pull all LCO's under it.
Then it can put some case in HC to retain their LCO's and stratch that case for long time. (actually CAS is withdrawn by centeral govt. in 2005,but SCV puts case in HC to retain CAS in chennai region alone. (wat a selfish), and blocked chennai ppl from viewing pay channels.

Arasu has CAS licence that it received during DMK regime, the same licence is being used by Arasu as there are no bigger changes since it was started and restarted.

Arasu wants to go CAS in Chennai but this Cas would involve a huge number of Pay channels and it would be an issue as all the channels have agreed to supply feed only outside chennai or non CAS areas, but still Arasu can manage convincing the Pay channels to go under CAS as they will get several times the more revenue under Arasu as the entire city would see them and also their Ad revenue will increase due to increase in viewers.

But LCO's fear that when SCV sees that Arasu uses CAS to enter chennai and SCV if driven out with the help of LCO's then SCV might challenge CAS in SC and might try to force DAS in Chennai (already they did this mess earlier long back with forcing CAS in chennai which prevented all the people from watching pay channels) which will force LCO's to either go with JAC (New MSO with no clear details on packages which LCO's fear), or move to TCCL (seems some internal issues and LCO's want to go with Arasu and don't want to hurry) or once again join SCV (why go around when they know that they might return to the same place).

So unless Arasu takes some tougher stand and guarantees LCO's for guarantee in on feed on any issue the same situation would continue. Arasu really has a good chance in chennai if they come up with a better price (slightly higher like Rs 70 for Basic and Rs 100 or Rs 150 for all Pay channels) and the best quality and support, since they already have good support of LCO's the future is bright and strong.

Sadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
chermadurai said:

ya in arasu cable im getting 7 local channels in that all thiruvallur shops adds. but today evening my LCO again changed to SCV very bad move. :( :( :(

ya only one week i got singal from vellore that i think 4 months ago...now i think singal from chennai itself...im getting less channels..in that only one local channel that to my LCO giving that channel....

prakash_Tv said:
Sadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
chermadurai said:

ya only one week i got singal from vellore that i think 4 months ago...now i think singal from chennai itself...im getting less channels..in that only one local channel that to my LCO giving that channel....

I once learned that the entire Chennai has Arasu cables with feed in it and all they need to do is to connect the LCO's head end with Arasu's cable and they can get signal.

So Arasu's Chennai lines does have their own feed for Chennai operated from Nungambakkam their head office, but donno if that feed is Analogue or Digital or CAS type.

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
Sadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

I once learned that the entire Chennai has Arasu cables with feed in it and all they need to do is to connect the LCO's head end with Arasu's cable and they can get signal.

So Arasu's Chennai lines does have their own feed for Chennai operated from Nungambakkam their head office, but donno if that feed is Analogue or Digital or CAS type.

i think im getting arasu cable tv feed from Nungambakkam only beco only v getting less channels...in tamil nadu arasu cable tv in that lot of channels coming...i saw in my relative's houses like villupuram and kanchipuram ...

prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
Sadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:

i think im getting arasu cable tv feed from Nungambakkam only beco only v getting less channels...in tamil nadu arasu cable tv in that lot of channels coming...i saw in my relative's houses like villupuram and kanchipuram ...

Yes, once Chennai is digitalized by Arasu then we may have more channels than the other parts as Chennai is already top in DTH and to counter SCV and DTH Arasu might give more than them, so definitely there will be a huge change in Chennai price and package and other cities in TN .

sathishbabu4u said:
See TRAI list of FTA channels in CAS area. Star movies is Pay channel and the cost is Rs.5. If Jak and Arasu provides this channel means they are going against the law or they have some understanding with that channel.

http://www.trai.gov.in/trai/upload/PressReleases/457/details30.pdf

I have doubt Arasu really have CAS license.
My understanding is Arasu doesn't have license, and to operate Cable business (as MSO) outside Chennai, there is no need of any license. That's why arasu not able to enter into chennai.
star movies fta channel in cas only in chennai. not in delhi , kolkata, mumbai

arasu cable channel list thiruvallur
DD NATIONAL
DD NEWS
DD SPORTS
JAYA TV
DD Pothigai
JAYA MAX
JAYA MOVIE
KALAIGNAR TV
JAYA PLUS
SUN TV