RDTV to be acquired by VEECON Media & TV Ltd (VMTL)

At present all normal. channels which were closed with some message on screen showing the same message. They are currently quite, very quite :)

channels which were closed with some message on screen showing the same message
With Network18 and Sony channels still down, now only Star Network channels are the major ones still active. Wonder how RDTV is still advising people to Recharge with - So many missing channels, & Two major networks temporarily unavailable.

With Network18 and Sony channels still down, now only Star Network channels are the major ones still active. Wonder how RDTV is still advising people to Recharge with - So many missing channels, & Two major networks temporarily unavailable.
I am sure no one must be recharging it. People who already have recharge in Reliance Digital must be watching it. Anyways, I won't renew it anymore until they add the channels back. My renewal will end at the end of this month. Only few days left now in subscription

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock