RDTV to be acquired by VEECON Media & TV Ltd (VMTL)

Sony network channels are also not coming?
From 01-Nov, all SONY channels, including Sony Ten (sports) channels carried the legendary message on-screen saying that "This channel is temporarily Not available due to technical reasons at the broadcasters end. Service will resume shortly."

Channels: Sony SET, Sony SAB, Sony Pal, Sony Max, Sony Max HD, Sony Max 2, Sony Pix, Sony Mix, Sony Yay, Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 2, Sony Ten 3, Sony Six , Sony ESPN, Sony BBC Earth, Sony Aath & all Sony regional channels stopped too.

Network18 channels were long gone before this.

If anyone using RDTV please confirm if they have started back again with the recent development as mentioned in this thread title.

Last edited:
I had read your post that you took Max-HD semi-annual pack in mid-August. What's your plan for now, are you staying with RDTV or shifting?

@Bishnu15 - I know u get good number of Bangla channels in RDTV. And yeah, the SD quality is excellent even on SD STB. U r already having HD STB, means you would be getting upscaled HD for all channels. Thats already great bro :eek:k: I had tried to get this but their HD STB was alwasy out of stock :cf:

Lets hope Network18 and Sony channels are started back ON soon!

Brothers any body balance transferred from bigtv to tatasky what's the matter regarding validity transfer

Who is paying recharge is it Tata sky or bigtv

I didnt get balance as of now. I am calling TS repeatedly.they are saying due to large no of people its becoming difficut.please bear with us

I didnt get balance as of now. I am calling TS repeatedly.they are saying due to large no of people its becoming difficut.please bear with us
Ah! But good that they are not denying it. Some members on DDF have posted that they have got their balance. Any idea if long-term validity conversion to balance is being done, has anyone got equivalent balance for their long-term pack validity?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock