Rdtv will launch the HD,+Transfer,HD4k,SD Stb

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 9,018
Since all STB names and types are similar to existing Tata Sky STBs, it seems Tata Sky is going to acquire RDTV in coming days.

DTH Fan said:
Since all STB names and types are similar to existing Tata Sky STBs, it seems Tata Sky is going to acquire RDTV in coming days.

:no Bro they used the meaning of the name. Transfer STB means they use the technology of transfering programmes/files to smartphone or any other device. Like the Most of the DTHs have HD DVR thats not a name, thats the technology in the STBs. Same here Transfer technology used STBs named as Transfer STB... ;)

Thats gud... but will reliance launch :hd chnls, thats a bigger question :shy :em

shawl_who said:
Thats gud... but will reliance launch :hd chnls, thats a bigger question :shy :em

Yes bro,that's only big questions:shy

Saj 007 said:
:no Bro they used the meaning of the name. Transfer STB means they use the technology of transfering programmes/files to smartphone or any other device. Like the Most of the DTHs have HD DVR thats not a name, thats the technology in the STBs. Same here Transfer technology used STBs named as Transfer STB... ;)
Do you work in RDTV office :huh still now nothing is confirmed so wait & watch :lol

Chinmay Kore said:
Do you work in RDTV office :huh still now nothing is confirmed so wait & watch :lol

I am not confirmed anywhere regarding these STBs launch... :no
and I am not work as an Agent like Someone... :lol :hehe

I request any RDTV customer to call them and ask abt +Transfer or want to buy it, then the picture will be clear

I tried but they always want 12 digit card number, bogus cc call ivr system. if i want to buy new connection then where do i get card number to dial on ivr?

sayan.sunny said:
I tried but they always want 12 digit card number, bogus cc call ivr system. if i want to buy new connection then where do i get card number to dial on ivr?

Bro request a call back in their FB page with your contact number...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock