• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 8,999
I have write the email to cc for hd stb & 4k stb details

Here's the reply email:

Tomorrow i will update the screenshot:k

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated December 16, 2015 for your Reliance Digital TV, regarding HD upgrade.

Currently HD Set Top Box is unavailable in stock, as we are working on upgrading the software version of our HD Set Top Box.

The Web site is currently under updation. Hence, you are unable to view the correct details there.

We sincerely appreciate your eagerness to upgrade to HD Set Top Box and would inform you through relevant communication channels, once the HD Set Top Box is made available.

Your feedback has been shared with Marketing team and once any new channel is added; you would be informed through relevant media sources.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Regards,

Albina Mattos

Officer-Customer Care

Reliance Digital TV.

In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at electroencephalographic or by calling Customer Care number on 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us at [email protected].

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only.

What is the latest status about this ?

The page no longer available now :( no more option for HD and 4K set top boxes :(

RDTV is now in coma stage. I pity about its existing subscribers. Reliance group is not keen in continuing DTH business, since it is not profitable as they originally thought.

Hassan Syed said:
What is good news in it? Admin please lock this post now :(

Bro will close with in 2 days,because i will send the last email to rdtv cc & nodal officers:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock