[Re-added] TEN HD Removed from Real VU DTH...

Mr.Bhat said:
Ok.. as u wish... but there is a intention of posting the link.... Hope Bapun will get it... No issues from my side...
Any way in the next thread i will do it...

Thanks for the understanding bro.. Not sure about the reason behind this.. But it is the way I follow usually. I think it will also help the members to read the content correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Bhat said:
As i am not reading all Posts i would have missed it.. Thanx for reminding... I should follow the Teams intentions and guidelines surely.....

Thanks for understanding us @Bhat ji :)

Actually I am not Re-Editing Thread titles unless any mistakes when i 1st create new .. Also not in favour of Re-Editing any title too... As i know it will Effect SEO ..i maybe wrong too...but the rules r differant in differant forums/Team.. i have to follow it surely..

So what about the scan result threads? if the same is posted then it would be double posts.. just give me some guidelines...

Mr.Bhat said:
So what about the scan result threads? if the same is posted then it would be double posts.. just give me some guidelines...

You mean about posting same scan results once in sticky thread and another in new thread? If yes, it is fine since a new thread is not going to be created for all scan results unless it is important. Sticky thread will have all scan results in sequence to understand them sequentially. New thread will have only the selective scan results. Sometimes in mid posts of the threads too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock