[Re-added] TEN HD Removed from Real VU DTH...

RE: TEN HD Removed from Real VU DTH...

Bhat bro, please post the content of scan result instead of giving a link to another thread. Though the content is same it is fine. We can avoid having another navigation.

Sometimes in a single scan we will have new, update and lost updates. That time it will be tough to read exact portion of the thread when we give navigation link instead of content in separate thread.

RE: TEN HD Removed from Real VU DTH...

Thanxx for the quick removal and readding update bhatt bro..

M.J.Sadiq said:
I also updated the thread title since it is re-added now.

Agree @Sadiq bro i also once said to Bhat Ji same but still he is posting same :s

Last edited by a moderator:
SarfaRaZ said:
Agree @Sadiq bro i also once said to Bhat Ji same but still he is posting same :s

Did u said me ? I didnt remember it .. Can u please provide me the link of ur comments...

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bhat bro, please post the content of scan result instead of giving a link to another thread. Though the content is same it is fine. We can avoid having another navigation.

Sometimes in a single scan we will have new, update and lost updates. That time it will be tough to read exact portion of the thread when we give navigation link instead of content in separate thread.

Ok.. as u wish... but there is a intention of posting the link.... Hope Bapun will get it... No issues from my side...
Any way in the next thread i will do it...

Bhatt bro..If you Writes the whole info on same post instead of giving the link...it will be easy..becoz we can see on the thread itself otherwise..we will need to click on the link to see the whole info..:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock