• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,999
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yas app removed soon we will No 1 dth company customer

Yas app removed soon we will No 1 dth company customer
Your comment does not make sense to me.

How come an app removal makes the company No.1?

It their service and quality of products that define their grade.

Wait until the merge completes then only we can get clearer idea, if they will be No.1

Even if they will be No.1, it will take a lot time for them as same fact applies here: No one become richest person, overnight!

Today, dishtv app got updated, can you try the dishtv app.

List updated

•Gujarati audio feed added on d2h cooking
Your comment does not make sense to me.

How come an app removal makes the company No.1?

It their service and quality of products that define their grade.

Wait until the merge completes then only we can get clearer idea, if they will be No.1

Even if they will be No.1, it will take a lot time for them as same fact applies here: No one become richest person, overnight!
I am very positive. I think Marger will completed dish d2h will no 1

Imo

service & quality are the important quality for appropriate dth as No.1 than users count

If appropriate dth doesn't have quality & service but having user count by merging & achieving no.1 dth indirectly its doesn't give much sense to me

As a Ex-user of d2h

Edited..

Last edited:
Imo service & quality are the important quality for appropriate dth as No.1 than users count

If appropriate dth doesn't have quality & service but having user count by merging & achieving no.1 dth indirectly is a nothing than a Big 0 in my view

Note: Comments as per End-user of d2h

India is very big so service quality will always vary depending on location, in some place you will see Dish has faster support in other you will see Airtel is faster and somewhere else you will see TS is faster in resolving problems.

So it's very hard to judge #1 depending on Service quality. And not everyone is listed company(e.g. Tatasky) so they are not bound to publish financial result every quarter like listed companies like Airtel/Dish publish so only parameter left is subscriber number as all DTH report it to TRAI periodically

I am very positive. I think Marger will completed dish d2h will no 1
Still as per current scenario that will take quite sometime.

I can understand your emotions, being a long time d2h customer while you lost all hopes and now merger is the only thing left which may bring some changes - be it good or bad for end customers.

Hope they will reach upto your expectations.

I have no intentions to hurt your sentiments but what i said is fact.

Airtel and Tata Sky been dominating the DTH industry as on today and they won't be stopping because of merger between d2h-DishTv. But the merger might bring few new channels which you were not yet getting.

So cheerio! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock