Breaking {Readded} D2h Infinity App not available in Play Store

• Thread starter vibin
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 5,008
Status
Not open for further replies.
India is very big so service quality will always vary depending on location, in some place you will see Dish has faster support in other you will see Airtel is faster and somewhere else you will see TS is faster in resolving problems.
yep but here I'm quoted service is based on their work in appropriate house not abt travel time or locating difficulty

Ex) 2013 jan while I'm using d2h i requested them for dish alignment(paid 150) they come and work buy the very next month i faced same issue so I called him again though it's free visit i enquired them they told due to wind ur facing this issue though we know what is the season we will face in February. So how childish they are

Saying lame excuses

Will u accept this is one of the quality of No.1 dth bro ??

And i don't mention abt their stb we all know abt That

subscriber number as all DTH report it to TRAI periodically

So will u accept Instead of TS after merge d2h & dish is no.1 dth in India in the reason for user count ??

don't know guys but I am using d2h since 2011 from that time I did not face any issue in set up box and in dish everything working fine till now but once my stb remote stops working and I call customer care and they visit in 1.5 hours so overall there service is good and everyone saying that they have faulty stb and dish.......but here it's working fine since 7 years

With me same also same bro,iam also using from since 2012 nothing problem with stb,wire, remote also,till now I haven't changed anything

D2H good for me too. From 2011 I am using and no complaint about PQ and AQ. Even I was got free AD service when I bought Samsung TV as a compliment. For me (again it's my experience), PQ and AQ in D2H is far better than AD. So I haven't continued AD.

2 times I changed the remote with free of cast due to no physical damage. That too they changed with in 1 hour after my request.

Regarding number of channels, I am happy. Because the channels are enough with my budget. If I think want more channels which is not available in this platform, I will change to other provider rather than complaining .

Note : I don't have any intention of hurting any of our DDF family. Please ignore my comments, if so....:)

Even i did not saw anything wrong, so reverted back the edit. It is constructive comment actually. @Gobinaath bro if you still feel it need some edits, please do but don't remove whole post for no reason.

Thanks bro done :)

Though i thought thread going in off-topics after my comment so only Edited bro though now reverted :)

Thanks bro

guys d2h infinity app still works right even though its not available in playstore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock