Reason for changing the LCN

Sateesh_Hyd said:
No idea bro. they wanted to get more business from D2h viewers.

Seems D2h viewers are ordering more products of naptool.

Yeah bro me also think same. Suddenly Naaptol HD becomes so much popular I doubt how............. :huh :huh :shy

Suman Bar said:
You are right bro all the channels are not shopping channels. But now a days they are irritatingly adding only shopping channels.
And the most irritation I fell when I found shopping channels even in movie or other genre with double LCN, same channel. Is it right bro?
We are customer. We pay to d2h from our hard earned salary to view channels not for their (d2h) only money making policy.
If you are not satisfied then switch to any other dth

I like this HD lineup and it should be followed by all dth operators as it is easy for Only HD channel viewing customers and also it will not irritate SD customers....

Ashok L said:
I like this HD lineup and it should be followed by all dth operators as it is easy for Only HD channel viewing customers and also it will not irritate SD customers....

Yes correct, it is very useful for SD subscribers using HD STB... :)

lollu said:
If you are not satisfied then switch to any other dth

Switching to other dth is easy to say but difficult to do. because I am using multi-room connection (Two Room) with Two HD Box with HD Subscription in both from last four years. So if I switching to other dth I have to pay a lot. Why not Videocon d2h think about us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock