Recharge with 500 Rs and get Star Gold Hits & 500 extra

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
Now on recharge of ur Airtel digital account with 500 Rs U will get Star Gold Hitz for one month as well as 500 bonus from Airtel Digital for free. I activate one of Airtel Digital box and in total I got 1000 Rs and Star Gold Hitz working for free :)

Hassan Syed said:
Now on recharge of ur Airtel digital account with 500 Rs U will get Star Gold Hitz for one month as well as 500 bonus from Airtel Digital for free. I activate one of Airtel Digital box and in total I got 1000 Rs and Star Gold Hitz working for free :)

Unbelievable.Was your box deeactivated?

Please share your snaps from "last 10 transaction" page.

Impossible....u can Get 10% Extra On Rs.500 Recharge Not the 100% Extra :p
Tell me Customer Id By PM And I check Your Account Detail.:no

no with rs 500 there is no extra bonus amount. Its with Rs 510 the bonus amount is rs 40. Moreover, now Star Gold hitz offer is only applicaple when one will recharge with rs 550 or more. No information about the benefits to deactivated customers. The offer has been changed wef September 03, 2013.

pls dont post such fake infos and create confusion.

If u really got the bonus, then post a screen shot of ur last transaction ;)

Vikram check ur PM box for the customer id and rest of U please check the AirTel promotional channel U can also call help line number for same.

mKU7hjm.jpg

Vikram bro... Please confirm soon... If this is true, I am planning to recharge :) :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock