Recording facilities

Not true i am able to record program in tatasky hd plus box there was some issue initially for some tatasky user but it was solved
I thought TRAI put some restrictions on it. I will delete my post when some Airtel user confirms the same.

I am Airtel DTH User - unable to get recording feature activated on my new customised pack, even after talikng customer care. Any solutions? Others also facing same problem?

I an having this problem too, msged the above but no confirmation sms as of now.
I am Airtel DTH User - unable to get recording feature activated on my new customised pack, even after talikng customer care. Any solutions? Others also facing same problem?

I thought TRAI put some restrictions on it. I will delete my post when some Airtel user confirms the same.
No there's no such issue. Only thing is that now it's not free although can be activated by SMS. It's still working for me & all others who've not submitted their new plan.

I'm not able to use recording in my airtel HD recorder. i called up a dealer and he said that buy a new connection and it will come with working recording. thats means service is available but only for new customers.
Airtel is fraudster

I'm not able to use recording in my airtel HD recorder. i called up a dealer and he said that buy a new connection and it will come with working recording. thats means service is available but only for new customers.
Airtel is fraudster
Have you tried customer support?

Airtel is fraudster
send sms ADD TOPUP230 <custid> to 54325 from your regd mobile.
are you tried the above?
if not try it once.activation not happening at midnight.try tomorrow morning.

^^ What rahul said works 100%
I was scared maybe trai has put an end to the recording aspect but it works perfectly by doing the above.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock