Recording features

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,658
Does it have dual tuner to record one and watch other channel?

I contacted Customer care and had my Recording function activated and shows on my login on their website as activated
However when I go to PVR settings it still says PVR FUNCTIONALITY NOT AVAILABLE
I have not connected a HDD or flash drive as yet. Do I have to attach a HDD before it is active??
Any advice appreciated

I had my recording function activated after e mail to customer care

However I find that when you connect the HDD to the fast USB at the back it does not work but works with the USB in the front
Anyone else having same problem and has anyone connected at back and found it working

nsd1445 said:
I contacted Customer care and had my Recording function activated and shows on my login on their website as activated
I have not connected a HDD or flash drive as yet. Do I have to attach a HDD before it is active??
Any advice appreciated

No need to attach a HDD before it is active , It was taken some time for me as well to activate , check with CC

No , it doesn't allow to watch another channel , I observed that while recording , the buffered data is transferred to TV as well unlike tuner out

nsd1445 said:
Any advice appreciated

how you got this service to work eventually?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock