Discussion Regional channel with best graphics (POLL)

Which regional channel has the best graphics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@JollyLNB What does opening credits mean? Title cards written in a programs beginning?

Last edited:
@JollyLNB What does opening credits mean? Title cards written in a programs beginning?
No. It is the name of the director, producer, etc.
Hindi channels can't be compared with other language channels since the investment of hindi channels are high
Compared to regional channels Hindi channels are too good. Only Star Jalsha is equal to them.

@JollyLNB Star jalsha graphics is good. But I found only star vijay a different style which doesn't have some common elements in graphics package star's other regional channels. Only con is opening credits.Every one have different tastes. I like Star vijays graphics and background score.(As a market in which the leader(Sun) doing nothing in graphics, Star vijays job can be said great.).I agrees you star maas opening credits was excellent. I joins you with all the things you said😀.
As the no. 1 channel in india Sun tv should have a graphics package.

It proves that good extraordinary graphics or packages is nothing for a channel's survive. Only good content is enough.
Good graphics doesn't help to earn ratings. It depends on market, Content(not good content always), availability, peoples approach to the channel. Good content alone can't get ratings.

It proves that good extraordinary graphics or packages is nothing for a channel's survive. Only good content is enough.
You, being a Bengali, will be familiar with the example of Zee Bangla. It does not have the chamak-dhamak (glamour) of Star Jalsha. Yet it has a big viewership and has beaten Star Jalsha twice in the past month.
In the end, content is king.

You, being a Bengali, will be familiar with the example of Zee Bangla. It does not have the chamak-dhamak (glamour) of Star Jalsha. Yet it has a big viewership and has beaten Star Jalsha twice in the past month.
In the end, content is king.
Sorry for off-topic.Content alone can't contribute rating. then why Mersal can't beat theri's trp?, Bahubali in tamil couldn't make trp records, bigboss tamil not entering top 5,Mazhavil and flowers have far better quality programs than asianet. It depends on various factors in market. IMO only hindi and telugu(now bangla) markets give priority to content.

then why Mersal can't beat theri's trp?, Bahubali in tamil couldn't make trp records
  • Mersal is with Zee Tamil.
  • Baahubali Part 2 is with Vijay. Jaya premiered Part 1 but now I don't know.
  • Theri is with Sun TV.
Is this the reason why only Theri got TRPs? Only because Sun TV has it?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock