DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

I Think Viacom 18 Plan To Launch Colors Rishtey HD ???
They have registered logo under colors rishtey HD. But I doubt the launch of HD channel Caz it airs re runs.

What happened to colors hope ?

What happened to colors hope ?
Hope, Colors Hope will not come in near future where the whole network has now in struggling condition. Except Gujarati market, nowhere they are the clear leader (talking about entertainment space only). Even Gujarati market, they are in the leadership level as because of lack of competition.

The NEWS HOUSE
Ul3Vipe.jpg
Uq9ZDnB.jpg

The NEWS Kannada
VhhS2iQ.jpg
FnomGgC.jpg

The Full Volume (maybe logo is for a music channel) please anyone confirm that it is for TV channel or other. Because when I clicked on show details nothing was come.
gTmEY9g.jpg

Last edited:
Hope, Colors Hope will not come in near future where the whole network has now in struggling condition. Except Gujarati market, nowhere they are the clear leader (talking about entertainment space only). Even Gujarati market, they are in the leadership level as because of lack of competition.
Viacom18 is comparatively having success than before. With already established channels by star and zee. It is tough for them to be market leaders. But Sony and viacom18 needs to merge for fast and sustainable results.

Viacom18 is comparatively having success than before. With already established channels by star and zee. It is tough for them to be market leaders. But Sony and viacom18 needs to merge for fast and sustainable results.
Marathi is in an interesting situation where there are GECs from all four big broadcasters, plus Sun rumoured soon and Enterr10 (Fakt Marathi). If the merger happens what will happen to Sony Marathi? It may or may not be retained. Moreover, the merger is mostly discussed for Hindi movie channels, but since their genres are complementary (e.g., Sony has sports, Viacom18 has regional), it makes sense.

1000th post on this thread! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock