DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

India Today Television (channel already exist, but they have registered the logo now)
JXaQo24.jpg

Kiwi Music
v0XJdKm.jpg

Yashasvi TV
duZIuhk.jpg

ktvZUIu.jpg

Sun network upcoming Kannada and other language channels
We can expect Udaya Movies HD and Udaya Music HD as they already registered their logos
Sun Marathi is yet to launch soon I think because from many months they are planning to launch and Sun Bangla already launched last year

I am personally sceptical. Other than Sun Marathi, which has been delayed repeatedly, I do not see any new launches from Sun at this time.

Also, now that Colors Marathi is quickly on the way to become No. 1, if Sun Marathi is launched, it will have to compete with the following, and this will be very, very difficult.
  1. Colors Marathi
  2. Zee Marathi
  3. Star Pravah
  4. Sony Marathi
  5. Zee Yuva
  6. Fakt Marathi
  7. DD Sahyadri (silly to mention but still)
This is after the shutdown of Mi Marathi and the conversion of Saam TV into a news channel some years ago. Or it would have even more competitors. Not to mention Maiboli as well.

Last edited:
I am personally sceptical. Other than Sun Marathi, which has been delayed repeatedly, I do not see any new launches from Sun at this time.

Also, now that Colors Marathi is quickly on the way to become No. 1, if Sun Marathi is launched, it will have to compete with the following, and this will be very, very difficult.
  1. Colors Marathi
  2. Zee Marathi
  3. Star Pravah
  4. Sony Marathi
  5. Zee Yuva
  6. Fakt Marathi
  7. DD Sahyadri (silly to mention but still)
This is after the shutdown of Mi Marathi and the conversion of Saam TV into a news channel some years ago. Or it would have even more competitors. Not to mention Maiboli as well.
Zee Marathi is leader

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock