DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

C
colorsTv Telugu and Sonyliv telugu also launched digitally first after that no satellite launch
They never launched at all. How are you telling that? Also, a GEC cannot launch digitally first as it won’t be noticed. But a news channel can.

Last edited:
I meant as a live TV channel, even on YouTube, they have not launched yet. A YouTube channel can upload anything but it should not be considered as a proper TV channel unless it has a live stream like ABP Sanjha.
Bro, I feel a channel is a channel as long as it has relevant content, and
In this case, it's true. With smart tv's anyone can view this content on their tv screens.

Buddy. Its for Sony Liv Originals Telugu expansion. Haven't seen the content on the video at all. Also, on the thumbnail itself it had Sony Liv's old logo 🤷‍♂️
They said that first we are going to launch the digitally and later in future they will launch satellite launch. But till now they didn't announced the satellite launch its been 2-3yrs

Last edited:
They said that first we are going to launch the digitally and later in future they will launch satellite launch. But till now they didn't announced the satellite launch its been 5-6yrs
Buddy. That video was uploaded like 2 years ago. Where exactly have you got this information like 5-6 years back. Digital boom started fairly after Jio's launch.no way they would have said they will launch a digital channel in 2015.

Ps. Sony haven't tried to do anything in Telugu market after they had failed to acquire stake in Maa TV (Now Star Maa) ultimately paving way to Star to acquire the broadcasting business of Maa TV.

Last edited:
XUvBRaQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock