DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Zee Keralam HD

IMG_20180716_202001.jpg
So, channel name will be Zee Keralam, not Zee Malayalam.
But why? They are using language name for all regional space, like Bangla, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi. Then what is the problem for Zee Malayalam?

So, channel name will be Zee Keralam, not Zee Malayalam.
But why? They are using language name for all regional space, like Bangla, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi. Then what is the problem for Zee Malayalam?
Mostly the name will be Zee Malayalam as per their mode and sounds better. They will rename zee keralam.

They have applied for both trademarks, Zee Malayalam and Zee Keralam. I assume the 'Keralam' is for a planned news channel in Malayalam.

They have applied for both trademarks, Zee Malayalam and Zee Keralam. I assume the 'Keralam' is for a planned news channel in Malayalam.
Then Zee Keralam HD why?
Zee is not in mood for launching any HD news channel. They have only regional GEC in HD. So, I guess they choose Zee Keralam instead of Zee Malayalam.

Zee Malayalam,Zee Malayalam HD after that Zee news Malayalam.it is going to happen. Does Trademarks is not subjected to correction?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock