DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

This guys don't have many movies but want to compete with Star and Zee for number of movie channels.
Viacom18 is rapidly ramping up its movie library, especially with the Dharma deal, and renewing old movies from other broadcasters. So it can afford to have more Hindi movie channels. I have always been very angry with Sony for not launching new Hindi movie channels, but the Sony-Zee merger makes things a little better, as Sony will be getting many Hindi movie channels from Zee. Even then, I and many others have been saying that Sony still needs to launch a dedicated Bollywood channel (preferably HD) as the existing offerings are inadequate.

Sports 18,logo in hidden mode.

K7ubQLg.jpg

Colors Cineplex Superhits
pPWgHPW.jpg
Thanks Deepu bro for this awesome update. Had mentioned in my feedback to viacom18 hindi movie channels head that after Rishtey Cineplex and Colors Cineplex Bollywood get proper distribution across platforms then Colors Cineplex should act as flagship channel with primary focus on last 15 years bollywood films and 1 dubbed film daily while Colors Cineplex Bollywood can be 2ndary bollywood channel with mix of retro and 80s - 2005 bollywood cinema. But now this is even a better news that a dedicated channels for retro films is being launched by them.

Had also suggested that CCB should b made a pay tv exclusive channel and Rishtey Cineplex should air mix of bollywood, dubbed hollywood and retro bollywood films citing valid reason why implementation of this strategy will work out well for the network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock