Relaunch of "Member of the Month" Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madhan anna -- Thanks anna for the clarification :) ..

And yes i am aware of that but yesterday nit couple of member's posted regarding MoTM contest launching today and for that @shawl bro also not reject that and just said " wait and watch " ..

So with these i also thought contest launching today .. Why i am posted a comment in General chat thread means i am having set of my buddy's name in my mind so i egarly waiting to see those names and also to check my prediction is correct are wrong thats it ..

Because After july 20th my dad getting retirement so after that my family decided to go chennai permanently .. So that only my mom in chennai currently to search house with my grandfather ..

So after that i may not be available here for 90% only may get chance to browse in nit time for couple of hrs. Thats it coz you may know the chennai life itz very busy one .. Yesterday nit little surprise reg. Those posts .. So only asked today reg.this contest .. Nothing more than that -

For this one member building up this mistake as a crime for asking sorry behalf of us .. Never get any type of excitement .. - Thank you

RajKumar said:
Right Bro.... :tup  :tup

im aware of this Madhan Bro.......some guys....are really excited for this contest to become MoTM.....

on behalf of them....Really Sorry :(  :(

Me Too Aware Of This:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock