Relaunch of "Member of the Month" Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like it...
eagerly waiting for the nominee names..
i want to vote...
tommorow launching MOTM in DDF...

Oh Yes, Tomorrow MOTM is starting :)

Who all are going to be nominated ?!! :sp ;)

hey guys, if there was any miscommunication or misunderstanding please forgive us.. :'(  we said that the contest will start from the month of July, which means that "DDF MoTM July" will be selected.. and that will happen only in August, if you understood correctly..  :shy :shy

we made this announcement mid-june and it wont be fair to judge members from a middle of the month, as we had some strict rules for the cotest.. so, we will be monitoring the performances of all members for this month and the voting for DDF MoTM July will happen from August 1 2016..  :k :k

please be aware of the rules and abide by it and continue your good work for your name to be featured on the list of nominees for the first month itself.. the winner as well the nominees might have a fair chance of being promoted during next promotion cycle..  :tup :tup

Its Ok Bro :tup Thanks For The Announcement ;)

mmadhankumar said:
hey guys, if there was any miscommunication or misunderstanding please forgive us.. :'(  we said that the contest will start from the month of July, which means that "DDF MoTM July" will be selected.. and that will happen only in August, if you understood correctly..  :shy :shy

Right Bro.... :tup  :tup

im aware of this Madhan Bro.......some guys....are really excited for this contest to become MoTM.....

on behalf of them....Really Sorry :(  :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock