Breaking Reliance and Disney Announce Strategic Joint Venture

According to Press Release

"Post completion of the above steps, the JV will be controlled by RIL and owned 16.34% by RIL, 46.82% by Viacom18 and 36.84% by Disney."
Ya but i have breaken down the shares to parties. 75% of tv18 is owned by RIL and 73.91% of viacom18 is owned by tv18

According to Press Release

"Post completion of the above steps, the JV will be controlled by RIL and owned 16.34% by RIL, 46.82% by Viacom18 and 36.84% by Disney."
Thats just as of now. Once the merger completes and Paramount exits India, they will abandon the name of Viacom.

He is talking about viacom name in merged entity.
I am not talking about entity name as it is already announced.In pr they have clearly mentioned viacom18 have majority Share, according to this I am saying Exit of paramount is very less.

Viacom18 owns JioCinema...see bottom of this screenshot

FsUVfTG.jpeg

Link: Watch Top Global Studios videos only on JioCinema

So Tataplay stakes of disney is also owned by Reliance?

I am not talking about entity name as it is already announced.In pr they have clearly mentioned viacom18 have majority Share, according to this I am saying Exit of paramount is very less.
Viacom18 is owned by RIL and ultimately whatever they own is of RIL in the end.

Paramount is exiting india, once it happens RIL will abandon viacom name also. Just like how tatasky abandoned Sky name.

Viacom18 is owned by RIL and ultimately whatever they own is of RIL in the end.

Paramount is exiting india, once it happens RIL will abandon viacom name also. Just like how tatasky abandoned Sky name.
viacom and viacom18 are different.

viacom is dead.

but viacom18 is still alive. It is a JV between TV18 and Paramount.

What do you mean Paramount will exit India? Does it mean no Paramount movies will release in India?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock