Breaking Reliance Big TV issues notice to Tata Sky for alleged breach of commercial terms

TS had agreement but they withdrew the offer voluntarily after RDTV was sold. So TS only paid sum for number of STBs exchanged and not for all users as required. Now Pantel is saying we need full money. So maybe TS should continue to show their ad in RDTV home channel and poach all remaining users? Is that what Pantel wants?

No bro

As per article issue is abt ts have to pay due amount for acquiring rdtv stb worth rs.3000/STB

79 crores have to pay by ts to rdtv

Agreement cancellation is not a issue i guess meanwhile Nagpal telling no such agreement

Pantel want due amount not extra amount or acquiring all subscribers :)

No bro

As per article issue is abt ts have to pay due amount for acquiring rdtv stb worth rs.3000/STB

79 crores have to pay by ts to rdtv

Agreement cancellation is not a issue i guess meanwhile Nagpal telling no such agreement

Pantel want due amount not extra amount or acquiring all subscribers :)
What Rs.3000/stb :ouch:and only Rs.150/subscriber? What kind of deal is this? TS is really premium I guess.:em:

Mr. NagPal Said here was no understanding between the two companies. So RDTV Claim Only Hardware Charges TS paying ABove Amount.:unsure:

Mr. NagPal Said here was no understanding between the two companies. So RDTV Claim Only Hardware Charges TS paying ABove Amount.:unsure:
Yes only hardware charges have to pay to rdtv

means bro ?? You want ts shouldn't give those money to rdtv ??

I meant the amount looks too high initially, for someone to agree to pay that much. It would obviously be some calculation based on no. of subscribers.

I think Nagpal felt cheated after signing Rs.3000/stb as Airtel also advertised for exchange. On the other hand TS had home channel ads and balance transfer schemes so they clearly had an official agreement. Pantel has technical advantage in this case as far as agreement is concerned. TS's main argument is that the agreement is for a false transaction. Anyway minimum TS will have to pay for home channel ad.

I think Nagpal felt cheated after signing Rs.3000/stb as Airtel also advertised for exchange. On the other hand TS had home channel ads and balance transfer schemes so they clearly had an official agreement. Pantel has technical advantage in this case as far as agreement is concerned. TS's main argument is that the agreement is for a false transaction. Anyway minimum TS will have to pay for home channel ad.

You Say Means TS Have Right on This Way & they Do Agreement Before Acquiring. They Can't Pay Additional Amount Excepting Hardwear. Am I Right Bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock