• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 4,167

dino29

Reaction score
Read this
Reliance´s DTH service reports 4.6 million subscribers | NexTV

and this the the number of subscribers they hade at june end 2012(first quarter of fiscal year 2013)
Link Removed

They are far behind in additions, players like videocon d2h are adding upto 2 million customers (20 lakh customers) in one year as per last year report, may be now videocon d2h is adding even more. Even tata sky added about 3 million customers between april 2011 to april 2013

dino29 said:
Read this

and this the the number of subscribers they hade at june end 2012(first quarter of fiscal year 2013)
Link Removed

They are far behind in additions, players like videocon d2h are adding upto 2 million customers (20 lakh customers) in one year as per last year report, may be now videocon d2h is adding even more. Even tata sky added about 3 million customers between april 2011 to april 2013

airtel achives 10 lakh customer for last 3 months.

Airtel DTH: Q4 2013 revenues & subs up, losses down

Here members need to disscuss about RDTV 's subscriber grouth

here I can see that d2h v/s airtel

dino says d2h added 2 million and people say airtel added 1 million in 3 month

why not follow forum rules that not go off-toppic?

Admin can see this

i am on topic brother,i just reply the previous post.if it is wrong first post should be edited according to the thread note.

people said:
i am on topic brother,i just reply the previous post.if it is wrong first post should be edited according to the thread note.

right said need to edit info about d2h and tata sky

people said:
dino29 said:
Read this

Link Removed

airtel achives 10 lakh customer for last 3 months.

Airtel DTH: Q4 2013 revenues & subs up, losses down

airtel added 9 lakh customer(0.9 million) in the period of april 2012 to april 2013, read the article carefully and then comment, in this forum and another forum i have told many times that plz do not comment with half knowledge or if u do not understand the facts
Some person posted an article where dish tv ceo commented that currently there are 2.5 million hd tv's in India and it will reach 5 million by year end and some people in another forum interpreted it as that dish tv will have 5 million hd customers
Really plz get a read the article carefully or know the info u r posting as posting wrong info misleads people

Actually these 0.2 subsciber added by rdtv may not be through sales.

May be they distributed these many stb free to their employee , dealer or existing subsciber.

Regarding d2h, adtv, and ts are on top on monthly or yearly additions.

I am so Lucky that i have top 3 dth company's connections in India- Videocon d2h, Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock