• Views: Views 4,168
Rdtv not giving much interest for dth field , because of the loss

the current management of Rdtv is one of the worst management

dino29 said:
people said:
dino29 said:
Read this
Reliance´s DTH service reports 4.6 million subscribers | NexTV

and this the the number of subscribers they hade at june end 2012(first quarter of fiscal year 2013)
Link Removed

They are far behind in additions, players like videocon d2h are adding upto 2 million customers (20 lakh customers) in one year as per last year report, may be now videocon d2h is adding even more. Even tata sky added about 3 million customers between april 2011 to april 2013

airtel achives 10 lakh customer for last 3 months.

Airtel DTH: Q4 2013 revenues & subs up, losses down

airtel added 9 lakh customer(0.9 million) in the period of april 2012 to april 2013, read the article carefully and then comment, in this forum and another forum i have told many times that plz do not comment with half knowledge or if u do not understand the facts
Some person posted an article where dish tv ceo commented that currently there are 2.5 million hd tv's in India and it will reach 5 million by year end and some people in another forum interpreted it as that dish tv will have 5 million hd customers
Really plz get a read the article carefully or know the info u r posting as posting wrong info misleads people

thanks brother for the clarification.i made mistake just i sticking with thread heading.
i think dish tv currently lead the market.

what a shame to declare that rdtv is loser and least popluar service in india

Reliance digital tv would be aquired by another worst dth company sun direct to make it even more worse for existing customers.

There is no official conformation about such any deal.
Rdtv apni kashti khud hi dubayega...

Dishtv Asia's no.1 dth company (14.8million customer)... Coming soon :-D World's largest dth company.

I think relaince digiteltv would be aquired by sundirect in southindia... And sundirect would be aquired by relaince digiteltv in north india...

Finally Reliance Sales Team Not interest On Selling , Schemes , and channel Addition. Hope soon Merge With Sun Direct or Closing It...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock